And this is the 20th VLOG already !
Today, Friday the 20th of January 2017, i had the opportunity to test a action camera sent to me from the South African distribuition of EKEN, the Camera is the EKEN 4k H8R, and i took it to the citty for a little bit of skating on my triskates and ended up sorting other adult stuff.
In the end i wuite happy with the camera, but i didnt really used the 4k video in it, as it only shoots 15 real frames per second and creates the other 15 , but im quite happy with the quality of this 80 dollars camera for this this purpose, specially if im going to film with good light conditions.
What do you think? should i keep it? or should i keep the search for the action camera that suits me? let me know in the comments bellow
Enjoy the video and don't forget to subscribe to the channel
Camera Gear used in my videos:
- EKEN H8R 4K ACTION CAMERA - http://amzn.to/2jwGvys
- VLOG camera - http://amzn.to/2jVTNrh
- MAIN Camera - http://amzn.to/2jVT6yp
- DRONE - http://amzn.to/2jVYJMU
- MICROPHONE - http://amzn.to/2jqkfbF
- TRIPOD - http://amzn.to/2jVQX5Q