A few years ago on a LIFE+ video magazine , i remember seeing some guys cutting the front part of a inline skate frame to be able to do "nose slides"...and since then i though to myself that would be cool to get a pair of skates "nose and tail slides friendly", and so it was...i had a pair of old old frames laying around and made them shorter for BISKATES project.
But the difficulty started when i first experienced the SHORTEST WHEELS BASED INLINE SKATES EVER.
So much fun.
Hope you enjoy part one, and don´t forget to SUBSCRIBE for more of these.
Camera Gear used in my videos:
- VLOG camera - http://amzn.to/2jVTNrh
- MAIN Camera - http://amzn.to/2jVT6yp
- DRONE - http://amzn.to/2jVYJMU
- MICROPHONE - http://amzn.to/2jqkfbF
- TRIPOD - http://amzn.to/2jVQX5Q
- ACTION CAMERA - http://amzn.to/2jwGvys